We’re so excited to join you on your homeschool journey! We offer three levels of unit study paths at L+L—below you’ll find a description for each to help you determine which level is right for your child. (And if you have multiple children you’re schooling? We thought of that, too. Each level works in harmony with the other levels so you’re not teaching too many different concepts and themes each week. You’ve got enough on your plate already!)
You can also click here for a full Scope + Sequence of all of the L+L Levels.
Still not sure what to pick? Looking for a sibling discount if you’re enrolling in two levels? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
- Designed for homeschool students ages 3 to 5.
- 36 week-long unit study themes with hands-on, play-based activities, simple crafts, and multi-sensory experiments.
- Plus plenty of support for you along the way!
- The first Level 1 letter will hit inboxes September 16th, 2021, with the first week of lessons beginning September 20th.
- Click here for a schedule of the Level 1 themes.
Sound right for you? Click here to learn about your subscription options.
- Designed for homeschool students ages 5 to 7.
- 36 week-long unit studies that build on the previous level’s themes with upgraded activities and a more in-depth look at the topics.
- Can be taught in tandem with younger children still in Level 1—click here for the schedule of themes.
- The first Level 2 letter will hit inboxes September 16th, 2021, with the first week of lessons beginning September 20th.
Ready to start Level 2? Click here for your subscription options.
- Designed for homeschool students ages 7 to 11
- 9 month-long, country-themed unit studies featuring history, geography, literature, and STEAM-based projects
- The first Level 3 letter will hit inboxes September 27th, with the first month of lessons beginning October 4th.
- Click here for the schedule of unit themes.
Is Level 3 the winner for your child? Click here to learn about your subscription options!