We’re so excited to join you on your homeschool journey! We offer three levels of unit study paths at L+L—below you’ll find a description for each to help you determine which level is right for your child. (And if you have multiple children you’re schooling? We thought of that, too. Each level works in harmony with the other levels so you’re not teaching too many different concepts and themes each week. You’ve got enough on your plate already!)
Still not sure what to pick? Curious about sibling discounts? (We offer them for year subscriptions!) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
- Designed for homeschool students ages 3 to 5.
- 36 week-long unit study themes with hands-on, play-based activities, simple crafts, and multi-sensory experiments.
- Plus plenty of support for you along the way!
- Click here for a schedule of the Level 1 themes and email sends.
Sound right for you? Click here to learn about your subscription options.
- Designed for homeschool students ages 5 to 7.
- 36 week-long unit studies that build on the previous level’s themes with upgraded activities and a more in-depth look at the topics.
- Can be taught in tandem with younger children still in Level 1—click here for the schedule of themes and email sends from us.
Ready to start Level 2? Click here for your subscription options.
- Designed for homeschool students ages 6 to 8.
- 36 week-long country- and nature-based unit studies featuring hands-on, STEM-based activities and rich, age-appropriate literature.
- Click here for a schedule of the unit study themes and sends you can expect from this level.
Subscription options coming soon!
- Designed for homeschool students ages 7 to 12
- 9 month-long, country-themed unit studies featuring history, geography, literature, and STEAM-based projects
- Click here for the schedule of unit themes and when they’re sent out.
- Want to know more? Check out our brief video breaking down what to expect from this level.
Is Level 3 the winner for your child? Click here to learn about your subscription options!